* Rolling Stone Restaurant in Hollywood isn’t a bad place, but it’s hurt by the brand
* After Lee canceled health insurance for retirees, a diabetic ex-employee had to bum insulin; he died in December
* If AOL crumbles, what’s the future for “smart cookie” Arianna Huffington?
* California prison won’t give December issue of The Atlantic to inmate because of Taliban image
* BuzzFeed raises $15.5 million, founder reunites dream team that helped launch Huffington Post
* Ladies’ Home Journal to let readers write much of the magazine
* Network nightly newscasts “have become more different from one another than at any time I can remember”