Fox News commentator Todd Starnes wants the federal government to investigate shows like “South Park.” He asks:
When has the administration condemned the anti-Christian films that are coming out of Hollywood? Where are the federal investigations into shows like ‘South Park,’ which has denigrated all faiths?
Where is the outrage when people of the Christian faith are subjected to this humiliation that is coming out of Hollywood?
* Sportswriter Jay Mariotti is back — sort of. (shermanreport.com)
* New York Daily News touts gains with new national website. (capitalnewyork.com)
* NBC’s decision to kick Ann Curry off the “Today” couch has backfired. (nypost.com)
* Fox 5 New York gets suckered by iPhone 5 concept video. (tuaw.com)
* Scammer arrested in KSLA-TV’s lobby after the station falls for his hard-luck story. (ksla.com)
* Gail Shister on how the F-word went mainstream. (phillymag.com)
* Rob Curley: “If you look at things differently you can solve problems.” (oudaily.com)
* Conde Nast is launching a French edition of Vanity Fair. (nytimes.com)
* Poynter’s Tampa Bay Times touts its ticker featuring paid press releases. (tampabay.com)