The kids in this video are reading actual complaints that Boston.com got after its recent redesign. Here are some of the “child actors’” lines:
* “I can’t find anything I’m looking for.”
* “I feel like I’m looking at a children’s picture book.”
* “My wife and I hate your website.”
* “I think my grandmother might like this site.”
* “Is this an April Fool’s joke?”
* “Why did you change everything?”
* “What is beta?”
* “Was this John Henry’s idea?”
* “Please tell me this site was designed by an unpaid intern.”
* “Good luck fixing this crap.”
* “Are you fixing this?
That’s the son of Boston.com news and homepage editor Hilary Sargent on the right; the other two belong to Boston Globe CEO Mike Sheehan.